Event pricing will always be based on size and logistics of events.
However, there are two different methods of determining pricing.
1) Contracted by organizer - organizer pays a flat fee for event coverage.
- Average coverage rate is $100 per hour - times agreed upon in advance.
- The organizer gets CD's or transfers of images and full print /usage rights.
- The organizer controls the distribution of the photo downloads & prints.
- This is typically the lowest cost per shot pricing alternative.
2) Supported by the organizer only
- Attendees & public pay a per shot price for the shots they choose
- All shots are downloaded and/or printed from this website
- Average print prices are between $13-$15 for 4x6 to 8x10 (+ shipping).
- Digital downloads and other photo products are all available as well.
- There is no cost to the organizer (other than shots specifically purchased).
- The organizer has no rights to use or reproduce shots unless individually purchased.
- This alternative is a slightly higher cost per shot choice for the customers.
For charity events such as golf tournaments, I have a modified pricing structure for both alternatives - with percentages of the proceeds going to the charity. Contact me for details.
Click "Contact Me" link at top of page with any questions you may have!